RS-485 Serial Port Micro Power Electricity Data Collection System Wireless Data Acquisition Unit
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||5000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Display: Digital
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter, Prepayment Meter, Reactive Energy Meter, Multi-rate Watt-hour Meters, Maximum Demand Meter, Commercial Energy Meter
- Theory: Electronic Meter
- Measured Signal: Pulse Peak
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE
- Trademark: GEWEI
- Specification: 101*40*54.5mm
- HS Code: 85176236
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Alll Energy Meter
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Type: Power Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Blister with Box
- Origin: China
1) Product Description
The acquisition unit may support LV concentrator to complete the data communication channel switching for the smart energy meter of RS-485 communication method, guide rail mounted and compactable with hook mounted design, suitable for the applications where the meter box space is limited and requires only transparent data transmission.
2) Product Feature:
- Support local red-infrared communication, test the smart electrical meters' connection and read their data through hand-held equipment
- Parameter querying Function. The system can read the equipment hardware version, its ID, electrical meter data, electrical meter address and so on.
- Support local software updating online and software updating through red-infrared communication interface of hand-held equipment.
- Working as external relaying node of the wireless self-organizing network.
|1||Operating Frequency Band||470MHz~510MHz / 223~ 230MHz||Or Customized|
|2||Modulation||GFSK / GMSK||Configurable|
|3||Air Transmission Rate||Default 10Kbps, 1.2Kbps~100Kbps||Or Customized|
|4||ERP||< 17dBm / 20dBm~30dBm|
|6||Signal Level Range||3.3V / TTL Level / CMOS compatible|
|7||Air Baud Rate||Default 10Kbps, 1.2Kbps~100Kbps||Or Customized|
|8||Supply Voltage||220V AC -20%~+20% 50Hz,1.9times Standard voltage, no damage within 4 hours|
|9||Working Current||Transmit Current≤100mA; Quiescent Current≤50mA|
|10||Serial Interface||Data Bits 8; Even Parity Check, stop bit 1|
|11||Software Maintenance||Wireless Smart Update|
|12||Bit Error Rate||Less than 1%|
|13||Size||Meet the China State Grid Regulation issued in May, 2013||Or Customized|
|14||Technical Regulation||Meet the China State Grid Regulation issued in May, 2013||Or Customized|
4) Micro Power Wireless Communication Products Series for Power Meter Reading System
5). Micro Power Wireless Communication Products Series Application
1. Application Scenario Coverage
Through the various combined solutions of our series products, we can satisfy the electricity data collecting demand from high/ medium/low density residential area.
2. Micro Power Wireless Communication Series Products Feature
With smart dual antenna technology, the wireless signal coverage intensity will be strengthened.
With higher receiving sensitivity, the transmission distance will be further.
With wireless smart organizing network algorithm technology, the network organizing speed will be increased and network organizing success rate and stability can be ensured.
With dual mode of series connection, the problem of the wireless accurate coverage between underground or remote power distribution transformation room center and electrical meters can be effectively solved.
6) Company Introduction
Established Date: Jan. 2003, more than 14years' RF module design and manufacturing experience
Address:Bldg.,NO.3 Area, Guandong Science & Technology Industry Zone,Hongshan District,Wuhan,Hubei,P.R.C
Registered Fund:80billion CNY
Staff Number:400, with engineers more than 150
Product Line: RRU / RF power amplifier /Network Optimization Equipment/ Internet of Things Solutions
Yearly Fair: MWC Barcelona / CTIA LasVegas
ISO9001 Quality Management System,
OHSAS18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
CMMI3 Capability Maturity Model Integration Certification